The Ski Winter Workshop will be running throughout the winter season, our next Workshop is on: Saturday 28th January, 14:00 at the studio.
We are excited to announce that we will be linking up with our sister company, All Things Physio, in delivering this workshop allowing us to draw on the knowledge and expertise gained by their clinicians when working in the Alps.
By attending this session we aim to help you:
- Improve physical fitness to help fight off fatigue, allowing you to spend longer on the mountain.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Improve performance on the slopes.
- The workshop will last for 75 minutes and take place at All Things Pilates on Saturday 28th January 14:00.
- Ideal preparation for those heading to the mountains this winter no matter when you will be heading out.
- The session will include information about the importance of training pre-skiing, a ski specific workout and practical tips to continue your good work at home.
- Both Andreas and Gemma have experience working with snow sport enthusiasts of all levels, from holiday makers to elite race teams, and will show you how to gain the most benefit out of your training in the most efficient ways.
- Learn about the research behind ski injury prevention and how this can be practically applied.
- The workshop will start with a brief presentation followed by a ski specific class.
- At the end of the session you will be provided with a handbook including multiple varied workouts of increasing in difficulty and a timetable to guide your training depending on when you are next going to be skiing.