- 90 minute sessions
- Includes an exercise class, takeaway booklet and injury prevention tips
- Investment: £30
- Future Dates TBC
- Available upon request for groups of over four
Our Ski Winter Workshops will be running throughout the winter season (2017 - 2018) and will run run alongside our Ski Fit Classes.
Our workshops draw on the knowledge of our studio teachers and the clinicians within our our sister company, All Things Physio, who gained specialist snow sport expertise whilst working in the Alps.
By attending this session we aim to help you:
- Improve physical fitness to help fight off fatigue, allowing you to spend longer on the mountain.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
- Improve performance on the slopes.
- The team have experience working with snow sport enthusiasts of all levels, from holiday makers to elite race teams, and will show you how to gain the most benefit out of your training in the most efficient ways.
- Learn about the research behind ski injury prevention and how this can be practically applied.
- The workshop will start with a brief review of the research into injury prevention and improving performance followed by a ski specific class.
- At the end of the session you will be provided with a handbook including multiple varied workouts of increasing in difficulty and a timetable to guide your training depending on when you are next going to be skiing.
- There will also be the opportunity to attend our Ski Fit Classes run on Monday evenings from 19:30.