Wellness Day Overview
Do you still struggle with some of the fundamental Pilates movements like roll-ups or putting pressure on your wrists? Do you dread the word squat? Then this Wellness day is ideal for you!
In our Wellness day, Gemma and the teachers will take your specific warm-ups to set your body up for each of the fundamental Pilates movements. From here we will identify your success points and how to introduce the right amount of challenge for your body to move towards greater ease of movement. We will discuss goal setting and offer guidance to help you towards your movement goal.
In addition, we will have a mindfulness hour, which will allow you to gain insight into mindfulness and how this can be helpful in regaining focus and clarity throughout our lives.
To end the day, we encourage clients to invite friends or family to visit the studio and experience some of the Pilates equipment in a relaxed environment.
Space for the Wellness Day will be limited to a maximum of 8 people, in order to ensure that each client has the opportunity to work through each movement with observation and feedback from one of the All Things Pilates experienced team members.
The workshop has been designed for those wishing to:
- Improve their ease of movement
- Explore any personal challenges related to the fundamental Pilates movements
- Set new Pilates or movement goals
- Gain insight into the practice of mindfulness and how this can be beneficial for health, wellbeing and performance
Wellness Day Programme
10:15-11:45 Pilates fundamentals: Finding your success and challenge
11:45-12:15 Coffee break with healthy and delicious treats from ‘Buff Bakes’
12:15-13:15 ‘Mindfulness for Life’ – an introduction to mindfulness.
Cynthia Bonell will take us through an introduction to ‘Mindfulness for Life’ course, our new 5 week program starting on November 4th to help people learn the principles of mindfulness and how they can be integrated into our lives
13:15-13:30 Q&A and close
13:30-14:30 Open studio – a chance to bring along some friends and family and a time to try out some exercises to work you towards your goals
Wellness Day Details
- Date: Sunday 21st October
- Time: 10:00 – 14:30
- Investment: £45 – early bird price only available until 1st October
- Venue: All Things Pilates studio, Unit 03 Princess Court, Horace Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2SL
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 0208 549 2892