General Terms & Conditions:
- Class passes are valid for the duration of the package ONLY and will expire at the end of the block as per the agreement wording.
- Sessions cannot be carried over past the expiry date.
- Payment is required in advance and is non-refundable.
- Auto renews can be cancelled with up to 48 hours notice.
- Your auto renews can be paused during a contract for anything between 2-8 weeks, with at least 48 hours notice.
- We operate a 24 hour cancellation policy: We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation, anything under this will be classed as an attended appointment.
- If you are unable to attend your regular class you may attend a make-up class whilst the package is valid.
- Passes are non-transferable between members of the studio withour prior agreement.
- Classes are subject to availability and are based on a first come first served basis, If you have any questions or queries please Contact Us.
- Classes require a minimum number of students to run and, as such, we reserve the right to cancel undersubscribed classes where necessary. In the unlikely event of this occurring we will refund any credits for said classes to be used at your discretion in another similar class of your choice within the current term.
- Students and Senior citizens receive a 10% discount on matwork classes when booked as a term. Discount excludes the drop in passes.
- All sessions are 60 minutes unless stated otherwise.
Specialist Offers and Classes Terms & Conditions:
- 2 For £99:
- This special offer is only available to clients new to the studio.
- Workshop Passes:
- Workshop passes, such as the Mindfulness Course and other stand alone programmes, are non-refundable after purchase and must be used for the current workshop.