– Dealing with general face to face client enquiries; taking and returning phone calls; replying to client emails.
– Creating and maintaining good relationships with clients, being available to answer queries, make bookings and take payment in the studio and when working remotely.
– Ensuring that the online booking process runs smoothly on the website and the ATP app and provide any required support.
– Creating and issuing weekly newsletters to keep clients up to date with what is happening at the studio –using MailChimp.
– Keeping clients details up to date on Mailchimp, securing permissions in accordance with GDPR legislation.
– Designing leaflets, brochures, postcards and seasonal materials using Canva design software.
– Liaising and communicating with Pilates instructors regarding new clients or client updates.
– Dealing with booking enquiries, making reservations and taking payments.
– Identifying classes with low numbers and keep classes full using marketing strategies, reflecting digital brand strategy.
– Following up new clients within the established procedure to promote continuing attendance.
– Generating and analysing reports from the system, including monthly KPI reports.
– Under the supervision of the studio manager and assistant manager, setting up classes and passes/packages on the booking system (TM3) and adjusting teachers’ availability and appointments on their calendars.
– Making sure that the class timetable is accurate.
– Tracking client payments and unpaid services.
– Helping Pilates instructors book clients, take payments and use the online system, including to outcome their sessions.
– Scheduling monthly staff meetings, creating meeting agenda, typing meeting minutes and sharing with Pilates instructors.
– Organising and prioritising weekly tasks requested by manager, keeping manager informed of progress and completion.
– Developing and updating administrative systems and filing documents in an orderly system.
– Ordering and managing stock items (clothing, equipment etc).
– Keeping the studio tidy, helping teachers move equipment in readiness for classes.
As a member of a small team, undertaking such other duties as may reasonably be required. Working from home and at All Things Pilates Studio (KT1 2SL) as agreed with manager. Some early evening work at the Studio will be required (finishing no later than 8pm).
Location: Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2SL
Working hours: 25.00 hours per week, Monday to Friday; flexible hours to be agreed
Additional employability support
– Fully supported by the studio manager and assistant manager to understand the role; learn how to use the workings of the studio and the booking system.
– Opportunity to learn new marketing skills and techniques.
– Opportunity to develop interpersonal skills, engaging with clients and prospective clients of ages and from all walks of life.
– Opportunity to experience Pilates (although no training to become a Pilates instructor can be offered)
– Good communication and interpersonal skills – capable of developing good relationships with existing and prospective clients.
– Good written communication skills – capable of writing engaging social media posts, newsletters and promotional materials.
– Good IT skills – capable of using google docs, social media and quickly learning the booking and payment system.
– Strong team working skills; capable of working under supervision; and on own initiative as appropriate.
– Ability to maintain confidential information, including as required under legislation.
– An interest in Pilates, health and fitness.
– A can-do attitude and willingness to learn.