Safe With All Things Pilates
- We have created a COVID-19 safe environment in our Pilates Studio – We ask that you please adhere to the health and safety guidance at the studio.
- As a team we work with the most up to date advice regarding PPE from Public Health England, NHS and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists.
- Numbers of clients and staff visiting the studio at one time has been reduced to allow for 2m distance between each person at any time.
- All clients must wear a mask while moving through the building. This mask can be removed when you are settled within your designated Pilates space for the duration of your session.
- Our team will ensure that you not only have a studio program that can make an immediate difference to your strength and mobility but they will also provide a program which can be carried out virtually anywhere to keep you at your best even if you can’t attend the studio.
- In your 1:1 session, you will have full use of a range of equipment to help you find optimal form in your movement. After each session, each piece of equipment will have a full wipe down with antiviral cleaning agent.